Call 201-317-8290 to setup a Free Consultation.
Nothing gets us out of the bed in the morning like knowing we are about to make a difference in someone’s life. We are a Mother/Daughter non medical home care company located in the state of NJ, and we want to make your loved ones feel like they are a part of our family. As a small company we have time to give them the attention they deserve.
Senior Home Care
- In todays world, age is like a fine wine. My Girls Home Care strives to provide the best Elder Home Care in the industry. Our goal is to show our clients just how much they are still capable of enjoying life.
- Forget those frozen meals and take out. Let us make your loved one a fresh, healthy, home cooked meal!
- That closet you are afraid to open because of all the clutter, let us clean it out and organize it WITH you.
- Whether it be groceries, personal needs, or just browsing the store, let us take you!
- My Girls not only helps you with your day to day life. We also help plan and host events! Weddings, showers, small get togethers and funerals. We set up, clean up, cook, serve, place orders, and do the shopping.
- We make a great second set of ears when the doctor is providing advice and/or instruction
- Let’s face it. Trying to get all your appointments together can be overwhelming. Let us
help you arrange your calendar so you have more time to do what you enjoy.
- Sometimes our loved ones need a little help safely getting in and out of the shower, or just want someone in the house “just in case”.
- Let us simplify your daily needs, all the while making you smile. Also be aware of the following services!
|Laundry||Assistance w/ Pet Care|
|Light Housekeeping||Pickup Prescriptions|
|Open Packages||Hair Appointments|
|Clip Coupons||Trip to Donation Bin|
|Water Plants||Take Out Trash|
|Make Bed||Dry Cleaning|
|Sorting Old Clothes||Assistance Dressing|
|Assist Bill Paying||Check Food Exp. Dates|
|Manicures||Looking at Pictures|
|Going Out To Eat||Seeing a Movie|
|Mall Trips||Visit Family & Friends|
|Crafts||Reading Out Loud|
|Playing Board Games||Writing & Reading Letters|
|Scenic Drives||Going For A Walk|
|Discussing Current Events|